0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Kyoroshi/Katoki(partner)'s GM Application

Post by kyoroshi on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 pm

In-Game Name: Naitomea AND Nightmare

Name: Kyoroshi Hazuke

Location/Timezone: Canada/GMT

Describe yourself (personality wise): Very shy person, BUT I like to socialize with friends that I know well, if I start socializing, the conversation can be really long. :]

Email (If any): *Whisper in game

MSN (If any): *Whisper in game

How active are you in game? in forums?: Whenever i'm done my homework then I WILL go on and play around and hunt for hackers IF I was a GM. I usually play for about 8 hours a day... and I multitask on playing games and going on the forums. Therefore forum hours should be also around 8hours..

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: A day recruited by-------Nightmare

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Coding along with my partner.

Why are you applying for GM?: I want to become a "Coding" GM and also get more experience along I code with my partner.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I have been a GM on my server "Nightmare MS".

What is your method for hunting for hackers? : !hide or using the skill "hide" aka GM's Dark Sight then hunt them and !ban, before I ban.. I right click their name(s) and save their name (copy) and I paste their name after !ban.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Whenever I see a person in the !cheaters list.

How would you handle a hacker?: MAYBE give them a warning first, if it is not a serious hack. If they do use hacks such as DeM or DeMI I will ban them without notice. HACKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: !mute or give them a warning.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: !hide or just not respond, maybe a warning.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:

Why should we choose you?: You guys should choose me as a GM simply because I am very responsible. I have lots of experience being a GM, I always do what you would tell me to unless it is a regular player telling me to do something. I will never fail what you tell me to do unless the request is impossible.
~I hunt hackers very fast and will try to make this server a 0% hacking server.
~Many people seem to be needing GM help, so I can actually help many people.
~I will also try to do some events which would help people get motivated into this server.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: You answer that.

Extra info you feel is necessary: I'm very hot! ^3^

kyoroshi
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kyoroshi/Katoki(partner)'s GM Application

Post by Katoki on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 am

In-Game Name: Nightmare

Name: Katoki

Location/Timezone: Canada/GMT

Describe yourself (personality wise): Wise, Calm, Understanding, Responsible

Email (If any): Whisper me in game( don't want the public to spamm me with junks)

MSN (If any):Whisper me in game( don't want the public to spamm me with junks)

How active are you in game? in forums?: game - 16 hours MOST
forum- check 12/day

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:2 days

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: i code along with my partner Kyoroshi and we will make this a better place with our effort
Why are you applying for GM?: I wish to help out more with the power of a GM. Being a normal player has a limit to helping others in neeed. I also want to learn more and practice more on coding/GFX

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Nightmare Ms 11month as the Co-admin

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Ninja Assassination( hide > find > slient kill)

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: everyday when i check on the "!cheater" list to see WHO is BEING FISHY

How would you handle a hacker?:I would use my ban hammer since HACKING IS NOT TOLERATED

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: give a warning. If it goes on mute for 40min and afterwards and it goes on then i would mute them for another 40min..... and so on

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Ask for a Reason(improve on that mistake) then give them a warning for disrepecting a GM

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:As a GM keeping the server organized and clean would be the key and if ppl can play happily on hypnoticMS then i would be proud of myself

Why should we choose you?:
-responsible
-helpful with coding/GFX ( if u need help with banners and sig or w/e i am good at that also.)

Why shouldn't we choose you?: no idea

Extra info you feel is necessary: I'm very Cold ^2^
Katoki
Mushroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oxysoft on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

We dont need coder anymore. I took the spot.
oxysoft
Mushroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kyoroshi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

I'd care less

kyoroshi
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper900 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Well You should make different topics for diff gm positions and just name ur titles partner .
Hyper900
Golem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down