HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heineken's GM Application.

+2
istraw
Heineken
6 posters

Go down

Does Heineken fit the requirements of a GM?

Heineken's GM Application. Vote_lcap69%Heineken's GM Application. Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]
Heineken's GM Application. Vote_lcap31%Heineken's GM Application. Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Heineken's GM Application. Empty Heineken's GM Application.

Post by Heineken Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 pm

In-Game Name:Heineken

Name:Christian; Chris

Location/Timezone:California, San Diego / Pacific

Describe yourself (personality wise): I like to help others with needs and i like to play games. I'm trying to go green and be more active then just playing games. I am a person who would not lend someone money and expect it back. I don't like people who come in mah house and start searching through my pantry. LOL

Email (If any):Chrischinxd@gmail.com; rnuddy@gmail.com

MSN (If any):N/A

How active are you in game? in forums?: I am very active in-game. I can play from afternoon till 3 o clock in the morning. I am active in the forums. I mostly Post screenies i take and things i can contribute.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I've Been with Hypnotic Story ever since It was called Pink MS so that was about 3 months ago.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can Contribute Fun, Commands, New Event Ideas, Npc Selling, and Alot more things I can't really think of right now.

Why are you applying for GM?: Because I Wanna Experience being a gm. Razz

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:No Sorry, I haven't had any experience but thats how every other Gm starts out right?

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: I would Check most of the high leveled maps in every channel or I would see who is leveling spontaneously on the rankings.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:When I am not doing anything during my maple time.

How would you handle a hacker?:I would ban them Asap.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would let them settle it in a chat room or in a jail map till they get along.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I would deal with it trying to be a better GM.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I would say having an organized and clean server because you wouldn't want a server that keeps crashing or lags while you play right?

Why should we choose you?: Because I am very Responsible & Fun

Why shouldn't we choose you?:I think I shouldn't answer this question because it gives me a disadvantage. Up there explains it ^^

Extra info you feel is necessary:

Heineken
Snail

Back to top Go down

Heineken's GM Application. Empty Re: Heineken's GM Application.

Post by istraw Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 pm

YEE CHRIS

istraw
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDanasKr3w Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 pm

ahaha Nice! ~ Julian

RedDanasKr3w
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by julian Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 am

that gave me a boner

julian
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by raphaelliew Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 am

good luck epic

raphaelliew
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Nice, good luck, you got my vote! Very Happy
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down