HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse's Application ;)

2 posters

Go down

Will i be a good GM?

Eclipse's Application ;) Vote_lcap0%Eclipse's Application ;) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Eclipse's Application ;) Vote_lcap86%Eclipse's Application ;) Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Eclipse's Application ;) Vote_lcap0%Eclipse's Application ;) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Eclipse's Application ;) Vote_lcap14%Eclipse's Application ;) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Eclipse's Application ;) Empty Eclipse's Application ;)

Post by Eclipse Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am

In-Game Name:
Eclipse or Nova
Name:
David
14 & 1/2 Going to be 15 in 1 Weeks time YAY!!!!
Location/Timezone:
UTC+10, Australia, Victoria
Be yourself (personality wise):
Ummm, i think a lot and is turning in a FOB Sad due to the lack of my pronunciations of words.
I'm very fun to be around and very nice, (God this all sounds the same) I'm funny, or maybe you choose that.
I'm a quick thinker with a passion for gaming. *Hardcore Korean Nerd* I ain't Korean but people have called me that ;'(
Forgot:- I'm polite!! I do say sorry and thank you Wink
Email (If any):
Voilet_dagger@hotmail.co.uk, contact me through that if needed. I check every day!
MSN (If any):
Read above please Wink
How active are you in game? in forums?:
Activeness:-
Weekends:- 4-5hours of playing time
( 8:00am-12:00pm, 4:00pm-7:00pm )

Weekdays:- 3-5hours of playing time
( 6:00am-7:15pm, 3:50pm-6:00pm or 7:00pm or 8:00pm)

Public/Private Holidays:- 5-7hours of playing time.
( 8:00am-2:00pm, 4:00pm-7:00pm )

Holidays *No school*:- Basically all day if i can!
( 6:00am-12:00pm, 3:00pm-7:00pm )
Forums:-
I'm able to check everyday, if I'm not busy and or every 2nd day!

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:
Only a few days, I'm getting quite attached to it. It's like really one of the best private server's I've placed so far. And I've placed a lot! (Don't put me down cause of that comment)

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
Well, I'm able to help those in need in trying to connect and is able to get vote from friends, which can be up to like 200 if needed, and if they vote -.-''

Why are you applying for GM?:
It enables me to learn more about games and learn more about how interact with other players. It's gives out a lot of knowledge as you learn from others and each other. By doing so, you gain many experiences and friendships along the way! You learn many things about other cultures and learn more about your own
(God, this is sounding like a resume xD)
And that I would really like to be part of another Team besides, the private servers on another game.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
Well in Maplestory i haven't been a GM yet. Although I've had past experience with being a GM in another game's private servers.
This game is crappy but i found a lot of friends through it. And the private servers of the original game was Endless Online.
I've been GM in these servers:-
-Eo-dream.no-ip.org
(I'm currently co-owner of this server)
I've created a website, though the website template i've used is invalid, I still have to fix it.
I've created forums for it and i hosted events and gave a lot of suggestions to upgrade the server and after that, the owner is still working on it!
[Still Co-Owner, (Head GM) of the server]

-Hanryeo.no-ip.org
(I became a GM before, it was a All GM server. I was a level 3 GM)
I also made a website for this and the same problem i get with the template!
[Still is a GM on it, until further notice]

-re-eo.no-ip.org
(I was a GM till the server was under a lot of maintenance, from then it was never on.)
I was a moderator for it, Level 3 GM.
[Once server goes up, will be a GM once again]

-Green-server.no-ip.org
(I'm still a GM until the server gets back up... Still waiting)
I'm still a GM in here, i was a guardian protecting those from hackers/speeders and helping those in need.
[Still a GM on the server until server goes back up]

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
Well, depending on the hacks they've used, it might be a jail/mute or ban from the server. As it isn't fair to other players who worked hard to get where their at and they deserve better.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
Personally, everyday if i get the chance. Hacker are people with no lifes, i should know, i used to be one of them until I realized what I was doing and seeing others working hard for what they've done.

How would you handle a hacker?:
I would confront them and hide myself to see if they are hacking. If so, no warnings and out the door they go! ;D

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
I would tell them off for arguing but if it goes into racial slurs then i have no choice but to jail both of them and banned them from the server for a couple of days.
Although, i would confront them first off and ask them what had happen, if something drastic then, I go into drastic measure, as mentioned above.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
I would be like, "Okay, I do not personal care for what comes out your mouth. What other think is more than enough then just one person to bad mouth me."
or
"Excuse me, but i do not like slurs like that, if you continue you'll just be ignored, as you are a waste of time"
And maybe more violent.... *will not get into that*

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
Well, being honest and having fun. I've been a GM in another game and keeping that server organized was boring to other players as they did not have any fun. Isn't that what all private servers are for? Having fun?
I would keep it clean from hackers but that will need a screenshot along with it. ;P

Why should we choose you?:
As being honest, i am able to get players keep coming back in, as more the merry. But i do like socializing with people as, i will make me find a switch to make them laugh.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
Well, I'm hothead, i can CRACK real easy, if you say the right thing, you bet your arse is gone.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
I've been playing maplestory for about 2years now and still find it fun to play.
I'm funny. NOT! ;D
------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote ;D
If you got any more questions please post them or personal message them to me or find me In Game Very Happy

Eclipse
Snail

Back to top Go down

Eclipse's Application ;) Empty Re: Eclipse's Application ;)

Post by DrummaNick Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Wow one of the best apps I've scene, good luck!! Very Happy
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 am

Serious? or are you joking?

Eclipse
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down