HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Suggestions For HypnoticStory**

2 posters

Go down

**Suggestions For HypnoticStory** Empty **Suggestions For HypnoticStory**

Post by purpleCrest Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:06 am

As of 19th Nov.

::Commands::

@apreset < stat > - as the current one we are having reset all stats. Which is a hassle.

@clearslot < etc > and so forth - clears the amount of unneeded items from inventory.

@trophy or @leaf [mentioned by vanessa] - Allow players to buy a trophy or leaf without having to go to shops to buy.

@srb - Allow players to super rebirth.

@event - Teleport the player to where the event map is being held. GM's need not warp them 1 by 1.

::NPC::

White Scroll Npc
A npc which creates white scrolls. After collecting certain etc , the npc will give out white scroll.

Exp/Drop/Meso Rate Seller Npc
A npc which sell Exp/Drop/Meso Cards for a high price. Those who want it have to earn it.

Fame Seller Npc
A npc who sells FAME. For a price Duh.....

Super Rebirth Npc **
A npc which trades 30k AP for an item of the player's choice.

Gachapons
A MACHINE which gives out random items ranging from ''snail shell'' to ''nx items'' to ''weapons with the player's name on it''.

Item Seller Npc
A npc which sells ANY item for a hefty price. [ Takes long to code ] I have tried.

GM Scroll Seller
Comes to my attention that not all GM scrolls are being sold , so this may be effective. GM scrolls must cost a bomb so that everyone will not be that ''godly''.

::PQ or Jump Quest::

Kerning PQ or any other PQ.
Allow the use of kerning PQ , with a party of 4. The 4 will be rewarded with snowballs. Since it is hard to get.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** As of 20th Nov**

<> Since the server crashes randomly at any time. I will be suggesting a ''Server auto restarter''. Which restarts the server when it crashes or random shutdown. - Heard that you didnt like the idea. LOL

<> Increase the price of all items , including scrolls. Make them more pleasing. Lower level items for lower price , Higher level items for higher price.

<> Remove GM scrolls from @allinone , implement the idea of ''GM scroll seller''.

<> Increase the number of channels to improve the stability of the server , so that the server will not be laggy during events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Updated As of 21th Nov **

<> Since more players are coming to this server and FM 8 is the most popular training area , Im suggesting a few more rooms for Headless Horseman to prevent KS. As there were players complaining about a player who JF so that he can get the map to himself. Selfish !

If any are already added , please do not flame.

All these are just some ideas that I can think of at the moment. XD

Hope you find them useful !

Last edited by purpleCrest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

**Suggestions For HypnoticStory** Empty Re: **Suggestions For HypnoticStory**

Post by vanessa Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:14 pm

purpleCrest wrote:@srebirth - Allow players to super rebirth.
i would suggest @srb

purpleCrest wrote:@eventmap - Teleport the player to where the event map is being held. GM's need not warp them 1 by 1.
again, i would suggest @event, and just to let you know, most of us tell you guys to go to a specific map (fm 1, henny, etc) because we can warp a whole map. (at least we could i'm not sure about now.)

purpleCrest wrote:Monster Spawner Npc
A npc who spawns out monster that is not available in FM 7 - 12.
this would be good for a low rate server, but since our rate is 600, having boss spawner would cause huge lag, and everyone will rebirth super fast, which will render the game boring very fast.

purpleCrest wrote:Super Rebirth Npc **
A npc which trades 30k AP for an item of the player's choice.
this is a very good idea, i think randy is slowly trying to add as much npcs as possible, but he is not god, it takes time. but i'm pretty sure we will have Super Rebirths soon.
vanessa
vanessa
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm

haha. I will update it. Thx
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down