HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iVietx3PANDA's GM application

2 posters

Go down

Would you like me to be a GM? Yes or No.

iVietx3PANDA's GM application Vote_lcap0%iVietx3PANDA's GM application Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
iVietx3PANDA's GM application Vote_lcap100%iVietx3PANDA's GM application Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
iVietx3PANDA's GM application Vote_lcap0%iVietx3PANDA's GM application Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

iVietx3PANDA's GM application Empty iVietx3PANDA's GM application

Post by iVietx3Panda Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:35 pm

In-Game Name:iVietx3PANDA

Name:Vincent Trinh

Location/Timezone:Las Vegas, Nevada Timezone:Unknown

Describe yourself (personality wise):Im Funny,smart,cool,And Whatever else good you can think of. I love to play v75 servers like this one. I am Vietnamese,part Chinese and Japanese. I play Football and Basketball. My Favorite Food is Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza. My home Town is Riverside, California. My favorite Clothes Brands and Supra, Stussy, DGK, TheHundreds, And Nike. Im Fun, active, and Very Sexii(may Girls Think). I am very popular and My Favorite Thing to Do is To play this server because it's good rate and Fun server(I'm Not lazy). I know alot and I have Play v55,v62,v75, And Global Maplestory for 2 years(just started v75).

Email (If any):iRawrVietPride@gmail.com

MSN (If any):Sorry Dont Have one Sad ill Try to make one though when I have the time.

How active are you in game? in forums?:I am Very Active, Every time I'm on the Computer I'm Usually Playing Maplestory or In a Server Forum (this server forum and Server).

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:Few Days now but I know the Gameplay well and it's Very fun, It's better than FarmerStory! (:

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I can Try to Get more players Through my ShutDown server So I Can get like 10 players, I can Advertise When im in Chat Rooms to who ever plays Maplestory. Ill Try recomending to friends and my brother. I can post bulletins on Myspace And do Shout outs on Twitter.

Why are you applying for GM?:I am applying for Gm because I Think I can do alot of Good Things for this server and I have lots and lots of Experience I have been Gm in over 30 Servers, I've also Owned two Servers but they are shut down because I couldn't Maintain it Well. So i just want to become a GM instead of owning my Own server.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Yes, I have had lots of Experience like I said in the Last Question I have been GM in over 30 servers. I have GM handbook I know all the commands.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?I Go into Hide and I Go around stalking players and hoping to Find a Hacker, I use the !online Command and Stalk who ever There is On the list I usually Spend 5 minutes on Each player Stalking them.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:Two or Three Times Everyday because There are alot of hackers out there.

How would you handle a hacker?:I would Jail Them and it will Depend on the Hack they were using If they Get Banned or not, if its a Bad hack I will Ban them and notify you or one of the Admins online, if it's not as bad I will Jail them With an appropriate time.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I would Tell them to Shut up and kiss Because its just a Game If they don't Shut up I will Take away their Smega Privalages And Jail Them(me Being Funny)

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I would Think Your Crazy Because I am a Awesome GM but it's your opinion So I'm "ok" with people's opinions.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:I Think Both is Very Important Because if you have an important Job in a server mind as well Enjoy. For example if there is a Problem in the server I will Focus more on Keeping the server organized and clean. But if there are not much problems I Can still focus on keeping the server organized and Clean but will focus a little more on having Fun.

Why should we choose you?:You should Choose me Because I Am dedicated to the server and I Have lots of Experience. You should also choose me because I will work as a GM to the Best of my Abilities. And i Am Very Active. You should also Pick me because of course im Sexii <3333333333

Why shouldn't we choose you?:I don't know why you shouldn't choose me.

Extra info you feel is necessary:no there isn't but if you didn't know by now, i'm Sexii<333333333333333333333333333333333333

Would you like to Become GM Yes or No:YES

-Thanks for reading this Sexii <333333333333333333 application(im not conceded)

Last edited by iVietx3Panda on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

iVietx3Panda
Snail

Back to top Go down

iVietx3PANDA's GM application Empty Re: iVietx3PANDA's GM application

Post by purpleCrest Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 pm

POLL ! XD
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down