60% 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

xAsh's GM App

Post by Cassie on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 pm

In-Game Name: xAsh

Name: Ashley

Location/Timezone: USA, Eastern Time

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm a nice person if you get to know me, i'm funny(i guess), i love to read, i learn quickly, and i'm kinda shy so i might kinda just stare at you or something.

Email (If any): WolfOfTheValley@yahoo.com

MSN (If any): iHetalia@live.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: I'm really active when it comes to the forums and playing in-game, but i'll probably be on less when school starts.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: Since it opened

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can have fun with the players, and try my best to catch hackers and solve arguments.

Why are you applying for GM?: I'm applying because i want some experience after playing private servers for so long.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I don't have any experience at all, but i know most of the commands.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: Well. The most common way would be go into hide and see if the person is really hacking and ban them on the spot if they are caught.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: To tell the truth, i know alot of the GMs here hunt for hackers alot. I'll hunt for hacker when i know for sure there are no GMs on or if they are Afk.

How would you handle a hacker?:I would most likely ban them right away.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: If 2 people were arguing over smega i would give them a warning and if it carries on i'll jail them to talk it out themselves

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would ignore them. I don't really care if someone hated me cause i can't be liked all the time. If they bother other players i'll warn them.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Honestly i would rather have fun, most players get bored easily, if i can i will keep the server organized.

Why should we choose you?: I wanna see how it is to be a GM and i want the players to be happy and non-bored-to-death =)

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I can start not talking to people all of a sudden and i guess it gets annoying or something, and sometimes i'm not very confident in my skills but i try my best.

Extra info you feel is necessary: Of you wanna know anything just ask me in-game

Last edited by Cassie on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name change)
Cassie
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: xAsh's GM App

Post by Cassie on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Cassie=iHetalia cassie was my secret acct
Cassie
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: xAsh's GM App