HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MsSmexy's Gm app

3 posters

Go down

MsSmexy's Gm app Empty MsSmexy's Gm app

Post by MsSmexy Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:10 pm

In-Game Name:
MsSmexy

Name:
Ashley Tam

Location/Timezone:
Toronto Ontario, Canada

Describe yourself (personality wise):
I am a great leader because i am one of the most senior/most exp person in one of the church organization , I know how to help people, I work very hard and to take things serious when they are needed and joke when it is the right time and that I know what co-operation and teamwork means.There is no i in Teamwork. I am outgoing, talkative, fun to be around with and nice.

Also I am a 90% grade average kid.

How active are you in game? in forums?:
I am really active in the game, about 8 hours a day and forum maybe an hour a day.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:
I have been playing for about a day

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
I would contribute my time hosting events, helping new players and to make Hypnotic sotry a great community and also contribute new players.

Why are you applying for GM?:
I want to apply and bcome a gm because i want to help the HypnoticMs Community , I love Hosting Events , I would want to ban hackers and to teach these kids on HypnoticMs and make them more matured and exped. As well there are gm spots available so i decided why not apply.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
I have been a gm once, i forgot the name but only for a day since it shut down withinthat day.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
My method is by hiding and watching the hackers & to take screen shots and to ban them right away if they are hacking.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
I should hunt for hackers every 30-60 minutes.

How would you handle a hacker?:
I would take photos (screenshots) and tell gm to ban that noob.
If i was a gm i would take a screeen shot then ban him and show the admin why i banned that noob & reason.
I would give 0 tolerance to all the hackers and to ban them right away.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
I would handle it my first saying, stop arguing and talk about it in fm
and apologize to the other players for the lag they have made.
I would take them to fm with me and i would listen in both sides of the story, i would disable their smegas (if thats possible)
or mute them. i would tell them to stop fighting and to solve it peacefully or i would take action.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
I would respond by saying: did you really mean that?
if yes, i would first
carry out the problem by asking him why he called me a fail gm,
then after carry out the solution, if they do not listen
i would ban that person for a day and for them to learn their lesson
or i would say that if i was a fail, why am i a gm?

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
Well i feel that i should have fun but the same time making the server organized and clean
because having fun is what maple story is all about. I should keep it organized and clean so that
hackers will not play with people that play by the rules and that the npcs should be organized in one
place, not everywhere (custom npcs).

Why should we choose you?:
I'm an active mapler (both school & summer), friendly, fun to be with, I have the gm command books, I know some of the gm skills and i want to try being a gm on a v.62 server.
I enjoy hosting events and that i would want to host many events.
I want to help new people in Maplestory & HypnoticMs. As well, I know how hackers that
they are sneaky and nasty. I know how hacker do things & i know how they think
because my friend is a hacker and i got him banned.I would like to help everyone and listen and understand there needs and problems.
Finally,I would never abuse the powers of a Gm and would respect others and i would respect the title of a Gm.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
Thank you for reading my gm application.

MsSmexy
Snail

Back to top Go down

MsSmexy's Gm app Empty Re: MsSmexy's Gm app

Post by iAmAmAziNg Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm

nice gm app =D smexy!!!
iAmAmAziNg
iAmAmAziNg
Balrog

Back to top Go down

MsSmexy's Gm app Empty Re: MsSmexy's Gm app

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 pm