50% 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Shikto's 3rd GM ap Lol

Post by Shikto on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:33 am

In-Game Name:Shikto

Name:Michael

Location/Timezone:EST

Describe yourself (personality wise):I am a very outgoing person and maybe a bit foolish at times. Yes, I do make mistakes, but renember, im a human, not a robot. Anyways, i usually try to keep things cheerful or at least entertaining.

Email (If any):shikto2@yahoo.com

MSN (If any):none

How active are you in game? in forums?:In game, im on usually about 5-10 hours a day. On the forums, i check every day now and then to see what's up.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:A month

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I will try to answer the player's question, jail rule breakers, find hackers that have been noticed either by the players or me. Also, i host events now and then, either once or twice every day.

Why are you applying for GM?: To try and help Infamous clean and fun for everyone.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Once, on PantherMS, for about a week.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?I would either get a message from the players or go into hide and go into the most popular monster places.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:At least one hour of my time everyday.

How would you handle a hacker?:I would probably just ban him but depends on whos playing it.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I would first tell them to stop, then warn them. If they are still arguing, i would put them in jail until they learn how to solve their differnces

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I would ask for a reason why.Then, depending on the suituation, i would jail them.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:Keepimng the server organized and clean.

Why should we choose you?:I have had experiences on how to be a GM in the past and would try and be helpful to the game and community.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:Btw, i Copy pasted this from Infamouz cause im tired of typing the same app Razz

Shikto
Mushroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shikto's 3rd GM ap Lol

Post by vanessa on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:21 pm

lol i think i did four. pinkms, infamous, tonightstory, hypnoticstory
vanessa
SuPA Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shikto's 3rd GM ap Lol