[ 12 ]
14% 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Hyper900s GM Application

Post by Hyper900 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 pm

In-Game Name: Hyper900

Name: My name is Justin

Location/Timezone: Eastern Timezone/ I live in New Jersey.

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am a very outgoing person. I am very serious when need to be. I am good at sports and I am a very popular honor student in school. When I have a job to do I do it with no questions and always put 110% effort in the job.

Email (If any): jtk97@comcast.net

MSN (If any): Sorry I dont have one atm.

How active are you in game? in forums?: Ill be active for 6-8 hours a day and thats a fact. I will check the forums twice a day and will stay on for 30 minutes a day.

How long have you been with hypnoticestory?: I had the client for awhile but I havent had time to play becuase of vacation and I was in the hospital.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well I have alot of ideas for the server like events and will help with the ideas I address. I will be a helpful person on the server and you can also ask me for favors as long as they dont break the GM rules. I will be able try to help you with some of the problems or bugs and will try hardest to fix them.

Why are you applying for GM?: I am Applying for GM becuase I like to host fun events and put smiles on peoples faces. Im always in the mood to help unless I had aq rough day from school then I lay down for a little then I iwll be able to help. Im acitve and a fun person to be around.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I was a GM on maple chaos and for 2 months then it was shut down cuase school was going to college and I was GM of the month on DarkAgeMS and I played it for like 6 months.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? First I would go in hide then I would use !cheaters and follow the people on my list and when theres new people I will greet them and ask them for help and watch them for 10 minutes while they train.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Well I usually stay on for 6-8 hours and I would look for hackers every hour and sicne im applying for night shift that means more hackers could possibly be hacking.

How would you handle a hacker?: To Me hacking is a violation to a private server and whats the point of hacking on a private server? So I would give a Immediate Ban.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would Go somewhere quiet and would warp here I would ask what the problem is and then I would handle it in a epic and mature way. Then I would tell them stop please put aside your problem and get moving with your lvies if they ignore me they would be jailed in seprate channels.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would ignore them and not respond to them cuase as long as I know im doing the best as I can I really dont care what anyway else thinks.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Keeping the server organized and clean becuase I can have fun somewhere else when Im not doing my job on the server.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I know 2 languages and I am very mature. I have a serious side when need to be and humorous in my free time. You should choose me cuase I would help with ideas and improve the server the best I can. I will also be a role model to players and to other GMs that arent that familiar with the GM job.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: You might not choose me becuase you probaly have to many GMs or already have a Night GM and I cant blame you, your staff is pretty expirenced and seems like the a perfect staff and Im saying that becuase of there attitude on forum. So if I dont get picked I will understand.

Extra info you feel is necessary: This app is for GM or Night GM or Maybe Intern GM, please consider me and thank you for your time.
Hyper900
Golem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyper900s GM Application

Post by Randy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 am

I like the fact that your for a night GM. Thanks, ill talk to you soon.
Randy
Admin

View user profile http://hypnoticstory.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper900 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:42 am

Okie Thanks and Sweet 4 votes and I barely know anybody lol
Hyper900
Golem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FACEPALM!<3. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Hah, funny. Had it for a while? Hasn't been out for a while

(Hypnoticstory)

FACEPALM!<3.
Mushroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper900 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:07 pm

i meant like 2 weeks

Last edited by Hyper900 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyper900
Golem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper900 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Thank You so Much for All the votes.
Hyper900
Golem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Lol gratz! And maybe instead of ignoring somebody calling you a fail gm, you should ask them why then reflect on it? But very good app cant wait to do so
me events with you XD
vanessa
SuPA Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum