[ 8 ]
38% 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Jocker's GM App! AY! <3.

Post by FACEPALM!<3. on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm

In-Game Name: Jocker~! Yeaah!

Name: Justin! Smile

Location/Timezone: California, PST! West coast<3.

Describe yourself (personality wise):I'm asian Very Happy. Haha! I love to joke around. I'm a practical joker. I'm a really cool guy to hang out with. Yeah, sometimes I'm mean, and sometimes I can get really mad, which isn't really good. But i'm working on it! I'm very energetic Smile. I love talking to people, but if I don't know you, I'm pretty shy! Sad Overall, I'm a cool guy, just try not to make me mad. ;P

Email (If any) Uhms, lol_wuht@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): Haha, lol_wuht@hotmail.com Very Happy.

How active are you in game? in forums?: I'm pretty active in game! I'm on everyday for at least 5 hours. Surprised. In the forums not so much, but I will try to be as active as possible!

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I've been here for 3 days. Smile But I was here since the start of tonightstory, before Randy's poor, poor, hardrive burned. Sad.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I believe I can make this server a cleaner community, even though it is REALLY clean as it is. But, if I find any hackers, I will ban them, and I will try my very BEST to catch hackers. I think I can hold fun events that people would enjoy. I have some ideas (: . but it's a secret! Surprised. I hope to be a great addition to the awesome staff!

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying to become a GM, because I love this server, and I hope to become part of it's staff! I want to make this AWESOME, I repeat, AWESOME, server into an even better, which would be pretty hard, considering how AWESOME it already is, but I'm willing to take on a challenge (: . I also want everyone to have fun in this server, and I think I can make that happen Smile.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, I have had some experience. I was a GM on SnowStory, but sadly, it shut down. Sad Oh, and I was a GM for a month or so.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? First, I check the most common training spots. If there's no hackers, I use !cheater or !cheaters. So they have no where to run! Very Happy

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I think I should hunt for hackers every 30minutes, to an hour. I believe it is very important to keep this server clean. Smile

How would you handle a hacker?: No matter, what they do, banned. I'm a tough cookie.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I will bring both of them to jail, and mute them. Then, unmute them, if they keep arguing, I will mute them. I will unmute them one more time, and if they keep arguing, I will put them in separate jails, and I'll decide when they will come out.

f a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I will bring him to a map, and ask him what I should improve on. If he continues to curse at me, and keep calling me things, I will jail him and mute him.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Of course, both are VERY important. But for myself, I say keeping the server organized and cleaned is better. I mean if it's full of hackers, how is that even fun? One thing leads to another, and I say organized and clean is better.

Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me, because I feel that I have what it takes to be a good GM. I love this server so much, and I will do nothing that will not help it. I will try my best to make this server better. Smile

Why shouldn't we choose you?: You shouldn't choose me because I can get mad easily sometimes, and that may be a problem. But I'm working on it!

Thank you for taking your time to read this<3.

~Jocker~
Love you guys

FACEPALM!<3.
Mushroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jocker's GM App! AY! <3.

Post by FACEPALM!<3. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 am

Please, tell me why you voted no. Some people are just voting no just so THEY get the GM Job. :\

FACEPALM!<3.
Mushroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 pm

good luck Justin Razz
Marshy
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FACEPALM!<3. on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:26 am

Marshy wrote:good luck Justin Razz

Thanks<333333333333333333333333333333333333

FACEPALM!<3.
Mushroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heineken on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:55 pm

WOOT YEE JUSTIN!<3

Heineken
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FACEPALM!<3. on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 am

Haha! Hey Chonny<3.

FACEPALM!<3.
Mushroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper900 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:02 am

GoodLuck<3
Hyper900
Golem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iAmAmAziNg on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:38 am

goodluck
iAmAmAziNg
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Lol just to let you know the poll doesnt count for much so dont worry
also your app is very good and if i may, you hold some mighty good events!!
Best of luck,
vanessa
vanessa
SuPA Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum