HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoobieIsBack GM App :D

2 posters

Go down

Can NoobieIsBack be a Great GM?

NoobieIsBack GM App :D Vote_lcap100%NoobieIsBack GM App :D Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
NoobieIsBack GM App :D Vote_lcap0%NoobieIsBack GM App :D Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

NoobieIsBack GM App :D Empty NoobieIsBack GM App :D

Post by NoobieIsBack Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:10 am

In-Game Name: NoobieIsBack

Name: Ivan

Location/Timezone: ( SGT + 8 ) Singapore

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am a kinda friendly boy who treasure friend alot. Sometime i may not be really friendly if someone pissed me off.

Email (If any): kin5566@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): kin5566@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: In Games i may online quiet awhile around few hours. in forum i will often take a look what is going on in forums.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: 1days. ever since infamous and tonight down i quit for sometime.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Help to make this a fun server for players.

Why are you applying for GM?: To help people when they need helps.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: None.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? To go where hackers often go,and is popular for hacker to hack, with hide.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: To make it fair to other player who train so hard to get reborn while hacker just take lesser time.

How would you handle a hacker?: To get evidence, and if i got evidence i will straight ban if he really does hacks. Or ask other player who withness that the hackers do hack.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Ask them what happen and warp to somewhere and ask them talk in front me w/o using SMEGA.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Ask them why i am a "Fail GM" and take their words in mind and change the problem in me.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: When is time to have fun i will have fun but in the same time i must keep the server clean and green.

Why should we choose you?: Well, i can help the server to make it a Fun server Very Happy.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Hmms, well i have no GM experience.

Extra info you feel is necessary: Hope i will be a Great GM one days in HypnoticStory Very Happy

NoobieIsBack
Balrog

Back to top Go down

NoobieIsBack GM App :D Empty Re: NoobieIsBack GM App :D

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 am

I vote YES! Razz
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum