HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miwows GM app

Go down

Should i be GM

Miwows GM app Vote_lcap50%Miwows GM app Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Miwows GM app Vote_lcap50%Miwows GM app Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Miwows GM app Vote_lcap0%Miwows GM app Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Miwows GM app Empty Miwows GM app

Post by miwow Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 pm

In-Game Name: Miwow

Name:Benjamin Michael Smith

Location/Timezone:(GMT +9:30) Adelaide

Describe yourself (personality wise):I had more but for some reason it went back in a page:
Ive been playing maple for 4 years now (yes i started when i was 10) I can WZ repack and Photoshop and advertise i have a cat named ginger if that helps Very Happy

Email (If any):meewow@hotmail.com

MSN (If any):meewow@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?:I usually check the forums once a morning and whenever i open Internet Explorer and i usually log into Hyptnotic every 20 minutes Very Happy

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: 6days -one week

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:BANING HAXOR and Wz repackiong and photoshoping and Advertising

Why are you applying for GM?: cause i love banning hax0rs

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: ONtario MS,CrapStory,My own server, there was more But i forgot >:0

What is your method for hunting for hackers? !cheaters ,(hide), !warp hackername !ban hackername reason hacking,tell everyone it was meee

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:once every 2 minutes cause i love banning hax0rs cause it gives a warm fuzzy feeling

How would you handle a hacker?: !ban

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: !mute(if we don't have mute) !jail

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: No im not ive banned the most hackers i don't see you being a better GM so yea i win kthx

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Have fun while keeping it clean Very Happy

Why should we choose you?: cause i like cats and i think i can contribute ALOT

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Meow

Extra info you feel is necessary:I like cats and i need to waste emotions cherry albino santa cheers cherry cherry cherry
miwow
miwow
Snail

Back to top Go down

Miwows GM app Empty Re: Miwows GM app

Post by miwow Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:40 pm

wowbump
miwow
miwow
Snail

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: