HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1stProKiller's Gm app

2 posters

Go down

1stProKiller's Gm app Empty 1stProKiller's Gm app

Post by 1stProKiller Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 am

In-Game Name:1stProKiller

Name:LeeWeiHao

Location/Timezone:Malaysia~GMT08:00

Describe yourself(personality wise):Fun,Good,Honest,Helpfull,cool Razz

Email:jackspider1@hotmail.com

MSN:Nope

How Active are you in game?:5hour each day,Saturdays and Sunday 7-10hour

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:Erm....i played this ps 1 week already~

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:i will give the ps player an daily event and ban server hacker ~if player need help i will help he/her~i know how to create web like wix~

Why are you applying for GM?:i do GM app,Becuase i want to Contribute the server and help all player~if they want me do event i will do it!~

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Ya,i Be GM Had 1years in another server ~i had halped many player at other server santa

What is your method for hunting for hackers?:Erm..,i will use commands !cheater and see who the Dmg High like 100++ i will use Hide skill and Warp to The User Map and see the player got hack or not,if the player got use hack i will !ban(user)

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:when i am bored i will check~

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: i will warp Him/Her to jail 5min~

Why should we choose you?:Becuase i am Good,Honest,Not lie player,like to play,i am good to be a GM =D

1stProKiller
Snail

Back to top Go down

1stProKiller's Gm app Empty Re: 1stProKiller's Gm app

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Good luck! Very Happy
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum