HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master App.

4 posters

Go down

Should I be Gm?

Game Master App. Vote_lcap33%Game Master App. Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Game Master App. Vote_lcap67%Game Master App. Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Game Master App. Empty Game Master App.

Post by Paintbrush Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm

In-Game Name: PaintBrush or FmKing

Name: Aland or Al

Location/Timezone:PST

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am [/strike] Smart [strike], Very Interesting , Nice, Mean, Very Funny, Etc. Catch me in game and get to know me :]!

Email (If any): Alandxthor@rocketmail.com

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?: In the Game I'm Very Active! Never AFK only If I'm Eating Or Bathroom Break Very Happy

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: A couple Of Weeks and I Love it because its Different From Every other Server! Its Challenging The Experience Is like GMS But A little Easier

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Events, Some Coding, HACKERS

Why are you applying for GM?: Because I feel Like I'm Going to Stick with this server for a very Long time

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I've Had 2 GM Experience, 1 Was in BoomBoomMs, 2 I Owned Half of a server With a friend Because i coded Most of His Npc's And Such

What is your method for hunting for hackers? !cheaters, !online-Track Every Single Person In the Channel and Check 1 by 1, Send UnderCover help, Use a New Char.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Every 5min. or So

How would you handle a hacker?: BAN! No warnings! Once a Hacker Always a Hacker!

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Give them 1 Warning or they will be Jailed For 30 min. to 1 Hr

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would Ask Them Why Am i a Fail Gm, I wouldn't Retaliate It would make me an even badder GM! Instead i would ask What can i do To become a better GM?

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Both But Mostly Having Fun! Isn't That What people Play Ms for? To have Fun!

Why should we choose you?: I am Reliable and Loyal

Why shouldn't we choose you?: This Should Be The answer to The Question on top

Extra info you feel is necessary: I Hope You Choose Me Guys and Girls <3 HYPNOTIC MS FTW!

Paintbrush
Snail

Back to top Go down

Game Master App. Empty Re: Game Master App.

Post by Loony's Lin! Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 am

You have like the coolest name I've seen here yet. Aland. ;D
I think you'd make a fairly decent GM. ;D - I mean that in the best way possible? - hehe.

GL.
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Paintbrush Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 am

WOOT Very Happy thanks Lin!

Paintbrush
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Aland, it's a very nice GM Application.
i do not think it's a very smart idea to put sarcasm in your app, because it isn't easy to tell if it's sarcasm.
I enjoy your sense of humor, but i think for future reference, i would recommend using full sentences for apps. It makes it look more neat.
vanessa
vanessa
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh and Good luck =)
vanessa
vanessa
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Pretty good app, goodluck! Smile
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down