HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BboyMugen GM App

3 posters

Go down

BboyMugen GM App Empty BboyMugen GM App

Post by lengvang2o9 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:24 pm

In-Game Name: BboyMugen

Name: Ricky

Location/Timezone: USA, CA, StockTown

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm into breakdance when i was in 4th grade..... started making beats when i was 12 years old..... made a band when i was 15... every good at math... hate history, english, etc.... every friendly... can't stop thinking of music... if needed help... will b willing to help out..... care for others more then caring for myself.... love drawing... into drama movies.... singlo... hehehe... will edit when i remember my past.......

Email (If any): RiceCake209@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): RiceCake209@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: in game... i'll always be on... when my bro is not on..... cause sometimes he use the pc as well.. soo i'll have to wait... but after he leave... i'll b on almost 24/7 day n night......... in forums.. i'll b in there for like every 4days a week..... to check if theres any new topic's.....

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: about a week or soo.... i'll only play a server that is good... most server dont even last me for 3 days..... server like HypnoticStory should b ranked 1... in any websites

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: by helping others... helping the server.... will work hard to get rid of hackers....

Why are you applying for GM?: to get rid of those hackers i saw... and wanna know if they r hacking or not... cause i am into stalking ppl... lol only in maplestory... since i use to b a GM in TristanMS... it was a v62 server..... i quited that server cause the admin was too young to know anything about make that server.... all he do is make players gm... and all of those GM... were ScrollFreaks..... scroll 24/7... i got tired of if soo i quit... n found this server..... and i will try my best at all times for the server of HypnoticStory....

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: yes i have... on a v62 PS..... it was in TristanMS.. and this other server that i have 4got..... tristanms was about 5months and other was 3months then it went down...... i quited tristanms cause of the admin and the gm's in there......

What is your method for hunting for hackers? hate them for using hacks on a good server.... the exp is already 600... dont need hacks... if they want to use hack then they should of hack on there own server.... and not on others.....

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Ooo..... for me i hunt them every 10min..... i'll always use that command !cheaters....... every 10min or 5min... if i'm in a hurry.....

How would you handle a hacker?: if it was there first time hacking then i'll let he/she slide the first time on hacking in hypnoticStory... second time i'll warn him and stalk him at all times.... 3rd will b ban if i c him again

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: stop using Smega or i'll jail both of them for spamming...... leave them in till they stop using smega

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: i'll just tell him that i am 1 and u should ask other gm if its turn or not....

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: both... a gm should always keep the server organized and clean.... BUT... it'll b boring aferword... soo a gm should always have fun as well....

Why should we choose you?: cause i have some exp on being a GM for 8months.... if i didn't quit that server... it would of been longer... but that server was not my thing... and i still remember some commands.... but mostly im like a police when i'm a GM in server....... soo u should never abuse any1 or harmany1 in server... cause if i c u... i'll jail u

Why shouldn't we choose you?: cause i dont know some v75 gm commands..... maybe im too old.. age 19... maybe cause i'm asian....

Extra info you feel is necessary: i know this isn't but if any1 need a program on making music.... then holla at me on myspace..... its http://www.myspce.com/ricky_thug
just send me a msg and i'll reply back.... later all

lengvang2o9
Snail

Back to top Go down

BboyMugen GM App Empty Re: BboyMugen GM App

Post by DrummaNick Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Decent app, good luck Smile
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileyface00 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:18 pm

POLL Suspect
Smileyface00
Smileyface00
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:29 am

Yeah, i forgot to state that you need an app. You have 3 days to add a poll, or you will be auto denied.
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum