HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D

2 posters

Go down

Would you like me as a GM ?

MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D Vote_lcap50%MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D Vote_lcap50%MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D Empty MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D

Post by justonlyher Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:56 pm

In-Game Name: MrVeryBadGuy
Name: WeiLi

Location/Timezone: ( SGT + 8 ) Singapore

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am a person who really say about reasons , i wont blame others who are innocent . Being friendly is always my job Very Happy .
Email (If any): W-eili@live.com

MSN (If any): W-eili@live.com
How active are you in game? in forums?: I would be online around 3~4 hours , sometimes quite a long time.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: 4~5 days , Infamous has closed down .. Even Tonight has closed down . But i still waited . Very Happy
What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Host events , what player really likes . Catching hackers , and not let them abuse HypnoticStory Very Happy.

Why are you applying for GM?: Help those people who really needs much help , and making more friends.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I never had to be a GM before.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? If i had nothing to do , i would explore the places have higher exp mobs .

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: As much as i can . Very Happy

How would you handle a hacker?: If someone repoted there's a hacker , i would ask him where and what hack he uses .. i would hide and go there to see whether is true anot . than i would ban the hacker .

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would warp them to jail and slowy settled them , by talking .

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would say 'Thank You' , and try my best to be a 'Pass GM' Very Happy.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: When there's fun , i wont miss out Very Happy . And i will make this server always clean .

Why should we choose you?: Decision is always at you , if im really chosen to be a gm .. i will always help the server.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Maybe i had not been a GM before .

Extra info you feel is necessary: Always hope that i will become a gm in HypnoticStory .

Last edited by justonlyher on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

justonlyher
Snail

Back to top Go down

MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D Empty Re: MrVeryBadGuy GM Application :D

Post by NoobieIsBack Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 am

Good Luck Very Happy

NoobieIsBack
Balrog

Back to top Go down