HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf App For GM/Coder

3 posters

Go down

Should I Be A GM :p

Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_lcap25%Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_lcap0%Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_lcap13%Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_lcap0%Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_lcap62%Wolf App For GM/Coder Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Wolf App For GM/Coder Empty Wolf App For GM/Coder

Post by Alex Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:32 pm

In-Game Name:Wolf

Name:Alex

Location/Timezone:Location:Washington-Timezone:Pacific Time

Describe yourself (personality wise):Im Nice And Im Pro GM I Been GM Over 100 Time I Also LOve Maplestory I Can Code Java,Script,Sites Im On 12 Hour More On Weekend And Weekdays Not SO Much I Go On Many Time i Can i Am A Respond Person So W/e I Do I Take Full Blame Im In A Band To
Im American

Email (If any):Alexpoopy123@yahoo.com

MSN (If any):"Don't Got One"

How active are you in game? in forums?:Im Active Much As i Can Usually Im On Forum If Im Playing Server So Mostly MUch Time Im On My Computer

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:I Been Here For 1 Day

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I Can Help You Code Npc(Pro At Npc) And Help You On FOrum/Site/Banner/Problem With Server I Will Even Get More People

Why are you applying for GM?:Im Applying Cause I Want To Help Your Server Grow As Much As i Can I Will Work For you Ill Be Loyal

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:I Have Had Exp I Been 150 time over I Also Made My Own Server it Was Hamachi Since I Screw Up My Router I Have 2 Server RomanceMS And SupaCrewMS It Was Online For 5 Month It Was 8 Gig Ram

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: My Method First Ill Probally Do !cheaters Ill Look If It Way Off Chart Ill Hide Tele To Player Wacth Them For Awhile If They Are Hacking Or Not If i Do See Them Ill Jail Them For (Depend What Hack They Used)Secound Time i Cacth It A Jail For 6 Hour Third It Is A Ban

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:I Hunt Every One Hour Or 2 I Will Do My Job As You Wish

How would you handle a hacker?:I Would Give Them No Talk Back But If They Try To Run I Would Have
To Ban Auto For There Leason Usually I Don't Ip Ban Cause They Might Now Hack

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I Would Mute Them Of The S Mega Or Jail Them If They Spam it i Would Stop The Fight First Warning Tell Them Stop 2nd Warning WIll Jail Them For 30 Minute 3rd Is To Mute There S Mega For 3 Days

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I Would Ignore It And Not Try To Fight With Them Or Jail Them For That I Would Just Give them 3 Warning If They Keep Doing It I Will Jail Them For 30 Minute

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:I Would Say Keeping The Server Organized And Clean Of Hacker If Im Done With That Ill Have Fun Because There Could Be Hacker Hacking.

Why should we choose you?:You Should Choose Me Because Im Loyal I Take Full Blame If i Do Somthing Wrong I Do My Job What You Tell Me To I Will Not Abuse My Power

Why shouldn't we choose you?:You Shouldn't Choose Me Because I Will Offer Alot To your Server And If You Do Reject Me It Ok I Will Understand And Try Next Time

Extra info you feel is necessary: Other Info Will I Can Code Java,Script,Site I Make Forums I Can Make Banner But Not Animate It
Alex
Alex
Wolf Enemy [IGN:Wolf]

Back to top Go down

Wolf App For GM/Coder Empty Re: Wolf App For GM/Coder

Post by Alex Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm

~Accepted~ o.o
Alex
Alex
Wolf Enemy [IGN:Wolf]

Back to top Go down

Wolf App For GM/Coder Empty Re: Wolf App For GM/Coder