HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D

3 posters

Go down

Should Marshy Become Rule- I Mean Gm?

Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Vote_lcap0%Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Vote_lcap83%Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Vote_lcap17%Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Empty Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D

Post by Marshy Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:34 pm

In-Game Name:Marshy

Name:Anna

Location/Timezone:(GMT-08:00)Pacific Time(US&Canada)

Describe yourself (personality wise): Umm I have no idea how to Describe myself but... I m Nice and Fun to be around? Very Happy

Email (If any): AnnaishaHobo@Gmail.com

MSN (If any):AnnaishaHobo@Gmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: Im quite active, go on everyday when my internet doesnt die on me Very Happy

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: Couple of months I guess?

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I dont Know I see anything Wrong or Needed To this Server. I think the only problem Are Hackers o.o

Why are you applying for GM?: Well I Want to See this Server Be sucessful Since it has kept my interest longer than most servers :3

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Haven't Been With a Server Long Enough to Make one

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Go in Hide and.. Oh What You Usually Do to Catch Hackers <.<

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Every 3 Hrs I'll Check (With Wolf's Help)
How would you handle a hacker?: I'll Get Proof of them Hacking Then I'll ban them.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Tell Them What Ever the heck they want to say to eachother they can whisp it to Eache other

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Well I wouldn't Really Blame them Beacause this is my first Time being a Gm

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Well i would Say Both Because its a game You should be able to have fun. Since that was the Original Purpose for making this server but it should be Clean and Organized too ^.^

Why should we choose you?: I'll Be Loyal and Work Hard~

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I'm InExperinced at Being a Gm, But I'll Try to get better? :3

Extra info you feel is necessary: I feel Like Having smore.. Lots and Lots of Smores :3
Marshy
Marshy
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Empty Re: Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D

Post by Alex Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Go Marshy Very Happy
Alex
Alex
Wolf Enemy [IGN:Wolf]

Back to top Go down

Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D Empty Re: Marshy's Gm App Thingy :D