HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New login screen i've been working on.

+4
xXAznIsaacXx
Loony's Lin!
Mr.Dude
DrunkenClam
8 posters

Go down

New login screen i've been working on. Empty New login screen i've been working on.

Post by DrunkenClam Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:45 am

hey i've been working on a new login screen for hypnoticstory tell me what u think and ill release the wz.

LoginScreen:
New login screen i've been working on. 2954qb7
WorldSelect:
New login screen i've been working on. Ka377r
ChannelSelect:
New login screen i've been working on. M39fc

If you dont like it tell me what u dont like about it or what u do like about it.
give me suggestions on what to remove or add and i will be working on the background from the loginscreen and im working on the CharecterSelect.

DrunkenClam
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

New login screen i've been working on. Empty Re: New login screen i've been working on.

Post by Mr.Dude Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 am

good job jan xD

Mr.Dude
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

New login screen i've been working on. Empty Re: New login screen i've been working on.

Post by DrunkenClam Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:43 am

Thnx,I've been working on this for a whileee and i dont work on it everyday buts its what i got so far when its fully done its gonna be epic.

DrunkenClam
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loony's Lin! Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:06 am

That's pretty awesome, Jan.
Just curious about the "HypnoticCity" part, though. Haha.

... HypnoticStory? o.o;
idk.
Great job! ;D

Eeek. ;]
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkenClam Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:17 am

Linessa wrote:That's pretty awesome, Jan.
Just curious about the "HypnoticCity" part, though. Haha.

... HypnoticStory? o.o;
idk.
Great job! ;D

Eeek. ;]

Ok,Thnx for giving me the suggestions ill get to it right after i find the font i used.

DrunkenClam
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loony's Lin! Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:01 am

Ehehehe. Nps.
I wish I could do stuff like this. xP

cheers
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAznIsaacXx Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 pm

i think the gray login thing is weird also i got some stuff from old ps with lots of custom stuff. I dont no if that will help.

xXAznIsaacXx
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAznIsaacXx Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 pm

everything else is nice tho

xXAznIsaacXx
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkenClam Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 pm

xXAznIsaacXx wrote:i think the gray login thing is weird also i got some stuff from old ps with lots of custom stuff. I dont no if that will help.
Ok,thnx for the suggestion and can i see the old PS stuff?.

DrunkenClam
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loony's Lin! Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:45 am

Make it with a pretty background. Hehe. ;]
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by oxysoft Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:37 pm

What a surprise.. DrunkenClam playing Hypnotic Story.. I hope your done with Hack containing virus. Everyone, if he ever appear to release the edit, scan it before downloading, he posted hack On WoG something like a month ago, and it contained if i'm not wrong, a keylogger. And everyone know that you cant code. End of msg~
oxysoft
oxysoft
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkenClam Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:33 am

oxysoft wrote:What a surprise.. DrunkenClam playing Hypnotic Story.. I hope your done with Hack containing virus. Everyone, if he ever appear to release the edit, scan it before downloading, he posted hack On WoG something like a month ago, and it contained if i'm not wrong, a keylogger. And everyone know that you cant code. End of msg~
Lol,You're Wrong what im doing now aint coding its wz editing something YOU cant do i can code aswell(not pro)so STFU before i screw u over u wh0re and it wasnt me who released the virus someone else so get ur shit straight before i really fuck u up.

DrunkenClam
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyou Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 am

like i said to mrdude and hyper this is a forum not somewhere to fight and yell
Kyou
Kyou
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by oxysoft Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Kyou wrote:like i said to mrdude and hyper this is a forum not somewhere to fight and yell

I darn agree. Your the rare GM out there in Hypnotic Story that deserve his spot. Seriously, a wz editor.. LMAO. Everyone can do that. And a GM should alway stay cool and polite.
oxysoft
oxysoft
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by iHetalia Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Lol Kyou cool and polite? he's the GM that yells the most
iHetalia
iHetalia
Over Posted

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAznIsaacXx Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 pm

sry for not replying drunken i was pretty busy.
ill try my best to show u

xXAznIsaacXx
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAznIsaacXx Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:57 pm

sorry i cant find it but this is the link http://stonerstory2.moonfruit.com/# ill keep looking tho but the site doesnt work for me so it might not work for u.If i dont find it i will try the best i can to describe it

xXAznIsaacXx
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAznIsaacXx Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 pm

i found a vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgcRooCsmnk here it is all the customs but not the login

xXAznIsaacXx
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAznIsaacXx Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:19 pm

xXAznIsaacXx
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by DrunkenClam Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

oxysoft wrote:
Kyou wrote:like i said to mrdude and hyper this is a forum not somewhere to fight and yell

I darn agree. Your the rare GM out there in Hypnotic Story that deserve his spot. Seriously, a wz editor.. LMAO. Everyone can do that. And a GM should alway stay cool and polite.

Really,Everyone can wz edit? are good enought to make a login screen if ur such a cool kid?.STFU u wh0re and ur gonna be demoted as a mod in the forum NOBODY in this server likes u why do you think you're not a GM can i see ur work or do u even now how to wz edit or are u bullshitting everyone with ur shit?so Please STFU and leave.!

Im done with the login screen and much more im going to be releasing this to the GM's only for now and then i will Public release it.

DrunkenClam
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by xXAznIsaacXx Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:23 pm

kk can u get some pics or are those the ones

xXAznIsaacXx
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm

I find it really good i wish i could do stuff like that
Legends
Legends
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loony's Lin! Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:23 am

We to get the custom log in screen
uploaded for the v75.
C'MON, JAN.
Where you been!!!
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down