HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoCRandom GM Application.=D

4 posters

Go down

Would u pick me as a Gm?;D

KoCRandom GM Application.=D Vote_lcap50%KoCRandom GM Application.=D Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
KoCRandom GM Application.=D Vote_lcap50%KoCRandom GM Application.=D Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

KoCRandom GM Application.=D Empty KoCRandom GM Application.=D

Post by KoCRandom Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:30 pm

In-Game Name:KoCRandom

Name:Ryan

Location/Timezone:California, San Jose / Pacific

Describe yourself (personality wise):I am 12 and im a 7th Grader.I like to help others and i like playing games.I am a very active player and i love HypnoticStory =P.

Email (If any):HuynhRyan11@yahoo.com

MSN (If any):No but i have a Aim:Rryyyaannnn

How active are you in game? in forums?:Im mostly on every day and sometimes on the Forums.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:I've been on HypnoticStory When the name was PinkMs.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I would Contribute the Events,Npcs,And i would ask my friends to come play this server with us.

Why are you applying for GM?:I want to help others and help making HypnoticStory Better.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Yes for 1week but it was a long time ago That's why i want to experience a Gm again and the private server i was a gm in was AncientMs

What is your method for hunting for hackers?I will search for them and if i find them i would ban then right away because hacking is not cool.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:About 3 times a week.

How would you handle a hacker?:I Would ban them right away.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I Would say stop fighting And tell them to get along if they done i will jail them until they get along and be friends.=P

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I Will be better at gm.=D And be nicer to people.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:I Will keep the server organized and clean Because i don't want people to quit this server because this sever is the bomb.=P

Why should we choose you?:Because i am a active person and very nice and i like to keep the server fun.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:I Don't know it's your decision.Very Happy

Extra info you feel is necessary:
KoCRandom
KoCRandom
Snail

Back to top Go down

KoCRandom GM Application.=D Empty Re: KoCRandom GM Application.=D

Post by istraw Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Good luck bro

istraw
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sample Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:49 am

Good Luck dude

Sample
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Nice app, but i never saw you for a while...
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down