HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Story inspired by Boredom :]

4 posters

Go down

A Story inspired by Boredom :] Empty A Story inspired by Boredom :]

Post by Marshy Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Friend: BLAR, much criticism is appreciated
Marshy: Yay for Confusion!

Albert is a whore, who thrives in cheap thrills like cocaine and Jackson. He lives in a broken down apartment in Minnesota with Jackson. He brings home a lot of women and annoys Jackson with his constant sex sounds. Jackson, being the sophisticated broad that he is, decided to move out to the apartment complex across the street. Albert was heartbroken over this decision, begs him not to leave.

“Don’t go! I’ll stop bringing women home, I’ll do anything so you won’t leave!” he cried as he was bowing down to Jackson. Jackson however, had already finalized his decision to leave.

“I’m sorry; I just can’t take this anymore. You will never change your ways, even for me,” he said with a frown.

“But, who will clean the bathroom for me, and my condoms?! What will I do now without you?!” Albert hysterically cried, “Jackson, you must stay!”

“I’m sorry; you’ll just have to find someone else…” Jackson trailed off, and with one last look around the apartment, opened the door and walked out onto the busy street.

Albert looked at the door from his vantage point on the ground, just hoping that Jackson would open the door with his stupid smile in place and tell him that it was all a big joke, laugh at him, and he would reply indignantly that Jackson was a big idiot. However, after several seconds, he realized, this was no joke, Jackson had really left him. He ran to his window and looked across the street to see that Jackson had found a new roommate. He recognized him as his drug dealer, Nelson. Albert squawked with surprise and betrayal, his anger instantly blared, and he wanted to run to Jackson’s new apartment and steal him back. That was what he did, the cars passed him by, barely missing him, but he paid them no heed. His attention was all on the door just a few steps ahead of him. He banged on the door loudly and Nelson answered with a smile.

“Why, good morning Albert. Did you go through your last stash already?” Nelson said jokingly.

“Give me Jackson back you motherfudger! If you don’t, I’ll tear you limb from limb and throw them at passing strangers!” Albert screamed at Nelson’s face. Jackson decided it was the right time to intervene.

“Albert, what the fudge are you doing here?! Don’t you get it, I left you! Go home!” he said.

“But, the last five seconds after you left, were the most horrible I’ve ever experienced in my life. It was like I went through hell and you weren’t there to suffer with me!”

“I don’t want to suffer with you! I’d rather suffer with Nelson instead!”

“What? It’s like this now? You wouldn’t even want to be around me anymore, is that it? If you want me to leave, just tell me to!”

“I’ve been telling you for the last five minutes of this argument!”

“Screw you! It hasn’t even been five minutes, it’s been three!”

“I hate you!”

“I hate you more!”

“Uhm, excuse me?” Nelson shyly said.

“WHAT?!” the two men screamed at the same time.

“Can I say something?” Nelson suggested.

“…We’re listening.” They said in sync again. Nelson put his hands together thoughtfully, he sighed and ran his fingers in his hair and opened his mouth.

“Could you guys keep it down? The neighbors are complaining,” he said calmly, “If you guys want to argue, then go to the apartment across the street.”

“Heck no! I’m not going home with this homo!” Jackson said defensively.

“Excuse me? I’m the homo? Who knows how to cook and clean, who wears the apron in this relationship?” Albert retorted.

“Well who’s the one that came over here to beg for me to come back huh?”

“Well at least I’m not a virgin!”

“Like that’s anything to be proud of! You open your legs for anything!”

“Nuh uh! They’re the ones that open their legs for me!!!”

“OKAY STOP!!!!” Nelson yelled at the top on his lungs, “There are images in my head that should not be there. How about, BOTH of you homos go back to wherever you came from and I can get back to living alone in this non-homo environment!”

Albert and Jackson could only stare as Nelson pushed them out of the doorway and slammed the door in their faces. They look at each other, disgusted. They were both reverted back to this, this being fighting every time Jackson forgot his earplugs when he reads and felt the need to interrupt Albert on his conquests.

“I’m sorry I called you a homo and a virgin,” Albert said sheepishly while avoiding Jackson’s gaze.

“Well, I’m sorry I called you a whore and for leaving you behind in that dump you call home,” Jackson replied, scratching his head.

“It’s only a home when you’re there…” Albert muttered under his breath.

“What was that?”

“I left my phone under the stairs,” Albert quickly covered. Jackson’s face broke out into a tiny smile.

“You’re always a klutz, come on let’s go home, roommate,” he offered Albert his hand. Albert, without hesitation took it, and they both walked back across the street, hand in hand.

“Oh, fudge! I forgot my luggage back at Nelson’s!”

~FIN~
Marshy
Marshy
Balrog

Back to top Go down

A Story inspired by Boredom :] Empty Re: A Story inspired by Boredom :]

Post by zAwakes Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:29 am

.. Is this about gays? LOL

zAwakes
Golem

Back to top Go down