HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woundering if I could get help from a GM...

4 posters

Go down

Woundering if I could get help from a GM... Empty Woundering if I could get help from a GM...

Post by paulxdragon Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 am

Well I don't really know how, but somehow I managed to end up getting my Bishop stuck in FM 8 Channel 2. As soon as I went in there, there was tremendous lag and I couldn't use skills or pots or anything, so I waited it out... A few short minutes later my character d/ced, so I tried logging in again but it said my character was still logged in, so I went to the website to use the character fix tools and tried to D/c myself. It worked, but every time I try to log into my character now he just gets d/ced after I pick a channel and try to start game with him.

I am sure this is a bug because I made another character and decided to go track down my bishop with him, and to my suprise my other character got stuck with the same thing as well...

Can someone who has access to the database find my character (iBishop) and please try and fully disconnect him, or try moving him to a different map, because I've tried and it's just not working, and I really want to play. No

paulxdragon
Snail

Back to top Go down

Woundering if I could get help from a GM... Empty Re: Woundering if I could get help from a GM...

Post by purpleCrest Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 am

alright. This usually happens. No worries ! Randy will be able to unstuck you when he comes on. A server restart will fix the problem !
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Woundering if I could get help from a GM... Empty Re: Woundering if I could get help from a GM...

Post by Randy Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:31 am

Uhh, it should be fixed now.
Randy
Randy
Admin

https://hypnoticstory.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm

LOL. go on and play now !!
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Yea whenever this happpens just wait for server restart then ull be fine
Legends
Legends
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum