HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Gm App

+3
XinwxHleak
purpleCrest
Legends
7 posters

Go down

Should i Be a Gm

Legends Gm App Vote_lcap22%Legends Gm App Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Legends Gm App Vote_lcap67%Legends Gm App Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Legends Gm App Vote_lcap11%Legends Gm App Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Legends Gm App Empty Legends Gm App

Post by Legends Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 pm

In-Game Name:Legends

Name:Christian David May

Location/Timezone:Gmt -8:00 Pacific TIme Us and Canada I Live in Canada Bc

Describe yourself (personality wise):Kind And Helping Very Trustworthy ive had people let me use there files since they found me so trusting i could get a few too back me up on this.

Email (If any):Fadingtime@hotmail.com I check it daily

MSN (If any):Fadingtime@hotmail.com Im on Alot But i Afk sometimes

How active are you in game? in forums?:Ingame Well This is not always Sometimes things come up and stuff But mostly 7 hours On average sometimes more sometimes less and from 7:20-8:20 then 4:00-10:00 but Like i said Sometimes less somtimes more On weekends about 12+ hours unless i sleep over at a friends or hang at the mall. This is my usual time not everyday cause i got a life too so somtimes i wont be on but ill be on for atleast a hour everyday even if i go out and do something Forums Im not too active but i can Be if youd like i do check it daily just dont post

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: Not Too Long I did Play a tiny bit back in Version 62 just wasnt active But V.75 id say about 3 days maybe a bit more But ive gotten too know the Npcs And Know some of the gms And players.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:First off What Cant i do too contribute to the server Jkz. My characteristics are helping and pretty kind. Anyways I could Probably get us a good banner if you wanted a animated one I could Recruit a few players Cause im not afraid too be banned on other servers Recruiting and i could Help make this Environment Even More enjoyable then it already is for the newcomers and Veterans Also i could code im not professional But i can code minor things and i have a friend whose a great coder that i can learn from cause i hang out at his house alot.And i can do whatever is needed too help this server Become Even better. Or name something you want done and ill try and if i fail ill just keep trying till i get better. Also i know a few events that im 90% sure haven't been used since there custom... (Not saying the banner you have now is bad just stating i could probably get a animated one if you'd like not 100% guarantee) also i dunno if you would want it but i can get ur friend too code us some custom skills from his server they are the same skills just look cooler And The main thing i Would Do is Ban the Hackers Ive helped a few connect Too server and also i recruited 4 of my friends In like 1 hour Ill post picture of them saying i recruited at bottom Also If you'd Like i Can Make a Recruiting vid any put it on you tube. Not a amazing VId maker but can make pretty good ones..

Why are you applying for GM?:Because ive been on At some times And noticed no Gms Are on During that time or they Really Busy So Thats when hackers can strike But if im there one less group of hackers would be free too roam And I would be able too help all Newcomers or Players that Need me And i just like too host events and Make everyone have a great time.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:Yes I have quite a few times ive also owned a server and co owned 3 servers there were not too big biggest was 30 players on at a time usually So yep if your wondering if i know the commands off the top of my head unless yours are custom but i learn quickly i do and any i dont i got a good gm handbook for Ids that i can look up almost any code for any map,item. Servers ive been gm in JstarrMs,NirvannaMs,JaceboMs,AuditionMs,PropelMs,W affleMs,CatStory and a few more i dont remember names And some ranging from 2 weeks -2 months ive never been demoted they all just closed

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: !cheaters If you do not have that command ill just warp too every player And watch them for a few Seconds too see if there legit or Not Even With !cheaters id still warp too every other person.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:Well id say 20-40 minutes depending on how busy it is at the Time.

How would you handle a hacker?:Well hacking Is No Exception So Id Instantly Ban If they want too be unbanned they can make a ban appeal Btw if you find this wrong Please tell me and ill Do what you choose is appropriate Punishment for a hacker But personaly i Hate Hackers they wreck the game.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Id ask them too keep it clean and try too keep it too whispers so it doesnt start a flame war but if is serious id try too resolve this Issue By talkign too them 1 at a time.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:I would Not Retaliate cause thats just inmature Id Asking him too please not Disrespect Me or Any Other Gms if he did it again Id tell him I May Jail him if he doesnt stop Then 3rd strike ur out Id jail him or maybe a small Temp ban Depending on what he said.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:Well Keeping the server organized and clean is a must So defiantly that But id have too Have fun sometimes by hosting events or just chilling for a bit For a some fun but Not slacking for a long time.

Why should we choose you?:Well I think Ill Make ur Server Even More Enjoyable then it already is I would keep the players entertained Help Newcomers or Vetrans And I Have a Few custom events ive made up that i could do too Make it more of a variety ID ban Hackers Solve Problems And Help this Become A Even Better server then it already is.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:Well One of my downsides is sometimes i joke around and i might offend someone a bit but that doesnt happen often and if i do i always apologize.

Extra info you feel is necessary:Well also if i dont get picked im not gonna get mad and Quit Ill Continue too Play ur wonderful server.
Legends
Legends
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Legends Gm App Empty Re: Legends Gm App

Post by purpleCrest Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:48 pm

bet u voted for yourself. XP.

IF not who voted for him pls post lol.
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 pm

O_o are you jealous?...
Legends
Legends
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by XinwxHleak Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:57 pm

I vote YES because i HAVE seen him GM in other servers before and hes a good... no great! GM so thats another reason why i voted yes

XinwxHleak
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:02 pm

XinwxHleak wrote:I vote YES because i HAVE seen him GM in other servers before and hes a good... no great! GM so thats another reason why i voted yes
Thanks for the support Very Happy
Legends
Legends
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:24 pm

XinwxHleak wrote:I vote YES because i HAVE seen him GM in other servers before and hes a good... no great! GM so thats another reason why i voted yes

1 post. Obviously its being created, just to answer this. =)
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 pm

You can ip search him hes not me i dont make other accs and vote for myself Ill admit i did vote for myself once but in rules didnt say you couldnt so if its suchs a big deal Dont count my post.
Btw Please tell me why you voted no
Legends
Legends
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Seriously why are so angry over this matter ? What i said was a comment. So did you assume i voted no ?
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zAwakes Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Lol. Give it a rest people. It depends on both players and GM whether he get chosen x.x

zAwakes
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:43 pm

yeah. i agree very much on this. I think arguing over this matter does not really solve anything.
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zAwakes Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 pm

At least its better than mine LOL 0 votes LOL

zAwakes
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 am

0 votes does not mean you wont get chosen.

Many votes does not mean you will get chosen too.

All the best. XP
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by XinwxHleak Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 am

Id just like the people who voted no too state there reasons Personaly i think some people may vote no because they think if they trash this app they have a higher chance of being picked

XinwxHleak
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Loony's Lin! Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:13 am

Your application looks pretty detailed,
but to be honest,
I stopped reading half way down.
Why?
Because it looks to crowded.
Anyway, good luck,
Christian (Chris?).

- I don't vote on Apps. -
Very Happy
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by zAwakes Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:14 am

XinwxHleak wrote:Id just like the people who voted no too state there reasons.

I think you meant he? O.o

Last edited by zAwakes on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

zAwakes
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 am

Not to judge so much, but your grammar is not the best.....the disappointing part is there's spell check on this forum. o.O
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Yes i know my grammars not the best but the spell check doesnt fix Grammar Btw i kinda find this Poll system lame people can just make numerous accs and vote for there apps or Vote no on others apps
Legends
Legends
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:49 am

Hey, some people may cheat if thats what you are implementing. Like what I told others , no votes does not mean you will not get chosen.

Good luck.
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:19 am

Legends wrote:Yes i know my grammars not the best but the spell check doesnt fix Grammar Btw i kinda find this Poll system lame people can just make numerous accs and vote for there apps or Vote no on others apps

Yes, and if your caught making numerous accounts, you app will be denied automatically and you will not be able to post an app until we start hiring again.
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Im not stating that i made numerous acc im stating that people can just make numerous accs say no on others apps then think it will raise there chances for themselves
Legends
Legends
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:31 am

Hey, anyway they are not hiring for now. So take a break.
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoobieIsBack Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:53 am

Good Luck (:

NoobieIsBack
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Legends Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm