HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCoke's GM Application

4 posters

Go down

Should I be chosen for the GM position?

iCoke's GM Application Vote_lcap0%iCoke's GM Application Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
iCoke's GM Application Vote_lcap100%iCoke's GM Application Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

iCoke's GM Application Empty iCoke's GM Application

Post by iCoke Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:27 pm

In-Game Name: iCoke

Name: Kevin

Location/Timezone: Calgary, Alberta GMT -7:00 Mountain Time

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am nice, kind person that likes to help other people, Sometimes I get mad but that's only when somehting bad happened/to me. I don't like to get into fights, I like to solve them or make sure everything is working between the two or a group. I may be mean sometimes but that is only to be strict. I like to be funny and make other people laugh all the time, but when it comes to serious buisness, I get serious.

Email (If any): kevin_isda_bomb@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): kevin_isda_bomb@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: I am only the computer about 1 - 2 hours, that is because of school, dinner, and homework. Since it's the new year and almost December break, my teacher is giving us a lot of homework so we don't have to worry about it over the long break. In forums I may not be on as much but I will tyr my best to keep everything clean.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I havn't been with HypnoticStory but I have been on the other Servers.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I can contribute to many things such as: Helping other players finding their way around the map, Showing them where they can find a NPC, Keeping the PS clean of any hackers, scammers etc....

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying for a GM because I think I can make a pretty good person in the game and get well known to those who need help with anything.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, I have been a GM on other Servers, I have been a GM on one of Randy's Server (Can't remember which one), I had my own PS before, Been on one of my friends PS but then it got deleted. I have been a GM for about (In total) 4-5 Months.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I really don't have a method, I just get reports and I come staight to them, them I locate the hacker and I get further information in which to Ban them or Suspend them.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I usaully go for about 2-3 days a week to hunt for hackers.

How would you handle a hacker?: Locate them and Jail them till further notice from a higher GM or Randy about what to do with them, either Ban HAMMER or just a warning.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Mute them and tell them to solve the problem without arguing.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would just ignore them, if they keep doing that then I would jail them, I do not want to have a fight with them and waste my time.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I would actually pick....both, there is always time for having fun and keeping the server organized and clean, if i chose Organized and Clean, it would be very boring for me, but if I chose Having Fun, we would have laughs and fun during the time on the server.

Why should we choose you?: You should chose me because......of anything. I don't have a reason for you guys to chose me, I am not forcing you guys. Some of the Applications have some fake things inside to impress you guys into making them GM's, but this stuff is all true about me.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: No comment

Extra info you feel is necessary: Nothing

Last edited by iCoke on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

iCoke
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

iCoke's GM Application Empty Re: iCoke's GM Application

Post by Windows Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:35 pm

ITS YOOOHHH. I'm the Muffin guy. Well at least i think its you.

Windows
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by iCoke Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Who are you thinking of?

iCoke
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:49 pm

God are you trying to make people blind? That bright blue font. Wtf. U___U

Nathaniel
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by iCoke Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Nathaniel wrote:God are you trying to make people blind? That bright blue font. Wtf. U___U

Sorry, I'll change that tomorrow

iCoke
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Windows Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

dudeee, your the host of penguinms or sumthing like that werent you?

Windows
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by iCoke Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Windows wrote:dudeee, your the host of penguinms or sumthing like that werent you?

Yea, I was! And you are?

iCoke
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleCrest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Good luck for your app !
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by iCoke Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:21 pm

purpleCrest wrote:Good luck for your app !

Thxs, I see that you put "No" for the vote Twisted Evil

iCoke
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down