HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lolmao's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Should I be a GM?

Lolmao's GM Application Vote_lcap25%Lolmao's GM Application Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Lolmao's GM Application Vote_lcap75%Lolmao's GM Application Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Lolmao's GM Application Vote_lcap0%Lolmao's GM Application Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Lolmao's GM Application Empty Lolmao's GM Application

Post by JasperHale Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 pm

In-Game Name: Lolmao or JasperHale

Name:Andrew

Location/Timezone:San Jose, CA Pacific Coast

Describe yourself (personality wise): Well I'm a patient person with a addiction to maple story ;D

Email (If any): sinpride900@gmail.com or dexlesspride20@gmail.com

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?: In game: I'm very active I go on HypnoticStory everyday! I spend atleast 2-5 hours on hypnotic every day.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:I've been with you guys for a while and I believe it's been atleast 3 weeks ;D

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:I could wz edit to get aran skills, get custom stuff. etc

Why are you applying for GM?: I'm applying for gm because I'm dedicated to this server anad I'm willing to give up my time for this server

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:I've been a gm in MorphineStory and a gm in FallenCityUnlimited. MorphineStory:About 2 months FCU:5-10 months tops.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? My method? I wouldstalk people with names like 1a9osdhsad and use GM HIDE.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:I would hunt hackers when I'm not in the fm chatting ;D

How would you handle a hacker?: I would give them a warning and notice people to look out for and tell them to whisper me if they see the person hacking again. If it's hacks like damage hack, demi, no breath, no delay, speed atk, I would give them a 1 week ban.
2nd offence for me i would give them a perma ban.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I would tell them to argue over whispers due to lag and say if they keep doing it they will either get jailed or temp ban.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would tell them I'm trying to do my best and I respect and hate the opinion and tell them to go to another gm and if they keep saying that either jail or temp ban.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I believe keeping the server organized and clean is important so other players could have fun and not only I will have fun.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I'm a wz editer (not good but better than nothing) and I'm willing to dedicate my time to the server.I'll also hold evvents.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
One reason is because since I got home work maximum time i could go on the server is 2-3 hours and only 5 visits a day and that I might at times goof around.

Extra info you feel is necessary:N/A

Last edited by JasperHale on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

JasperHale
Snail

Back to top Go down

Lolmao's GM Application Empty Re: Lolmao's GM Application

Post by Loony's Lin! Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Twilight fan, much?
Although, I have to say, Jasper IS the best one. ;]
Good Luck on your application, Andrew.
I think you should be a little more creative with it,
spice it up, make it look like you put in an effort.
MAKE IT PRETTY. flower
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Lolmao's GM Application Empty Re: Lolmao's GM Application

Post by purpleCrest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:21 pm

All the best ! :]
purpleCrest
purpleCrest
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down