HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruzer's GM application :D

+2
Alex
cruzer
6 posters

Go down

Would you like me to be a GM?

Cruzer's GM application :D Vote_lcap86%Cruzer's GM application :D Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Cruzer's GM application :D Vote_lcap14%Cruzer's GM application :D Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Cruzer's GM application :D Empty Cruzer's GM application :D

Post by cruzer Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:56 pm

In-Game Name: Cruzer

Name: Andrew

Location/Timezone: NJ, (EST - 5:00)

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am kind, personable and fun to just chat with

Email (If any): ry5no1@gmail.com

MSN (If any): n/a

How active are you in game? in forums?: I feel that I am very active in game ( I go on everyday ) But not so much as forums -> I wanted to check the server out/turns out i loved it and never got a chance to check out the forums

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: i have been with hypnotic story for about 2-3 weeks

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: i think that i can contribute a great amount of help to others that are not familiar with this server, also i think that i bring joy to things ( hopefully this server

Why are you applying for GM?: i am applying for GM because i think that I can help others that are not used to a private server. I think that i can stop any hackers that try to cheat the system.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: yes, I have been a GM at my friends Private Server. ( for about 6 months )

What is your method for hunting for hackers? My method for hunting hackers is to check places like zakum, horntail to see if anybody is botting or, i could hide and just check other mob places like himes, skeles, and newties

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: i think that i should hunt for hackers every day or so, since I'm on and playing. because most of the other GMs like Vanessa are always spying on me and spawning boxes of stirges

How would you handle a hacker?: It depends on what he/she is doing. Say he was on god mode and flying around i would immediately ban

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would !say please stop arguing politely and if they keep it up. Ban for an hour or 30 mins for there immaturity.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: If somebody called me that i would probably call them a fail player and warp them at zakum or something like that

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I feel that both of them are very important. I like fun and organization. But id have to stick with fun cause that's the type of person I am.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because i think that i bring enjoyment and help to the server. I like helping people with problems and making sure that everybody is happy and is enjoying the server.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I dont think you should chose me cause of my age. I am one of 17x students at a private school and only about 6 of us are playing hypnotic story. We are all sophomores in highschool. And we may be to mature. Thats the only reason i could think of. I love maplestory and being a game master

Extra info you feel is necessary: I hope you guys vote for me Very Happy i think i will be a good GM on Hypnotic Story

cruzer
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Cruzer's GM application :D Empty Re: Cruzer's GM application :D

Post by Alex Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 pm

I Vote Yes Very Happy
Alex
Alex
Wolf Enemy [IGN:Wolf]

Back to top Go down

Cruzer's GM application :D Empty Re: Cruzer's GM application :D

Post by Loony's Lin! Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 pm