HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

2 posters

Go down

Do you think should i be a gm?

Gm Application Vote_lcap25%Gm Application Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Gm Application Vote_lcap75%Gm Application Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post by princeyardo Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 am

In-Game Name: BEEFBOl

Name: Dylan

Location/Timezone: Singapore +8:00

Describe yourself (personality wise): Friendly, Active, Outgoing. Dun believe? add me XD

Email (If any): link_ki_park@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): link_ki_park@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: hmmm quite active? morning 8am to 2pm, 8pm to 6am. Forums, arent posting much but i read alot and understand most of the things happening aroound.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: Hmm 2months i guess

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Hmm i will be ingame in a long period of time, temporary not schling due to holidays.. soo im able to be online for long period and solve to most of the problems from my exprience.

Why are you applying for GM?: This server are nice to me, applying gm doesnt mean i wanna use the power of gm but just that i feel i could do better and serve this ms better den anyone else.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, but not long due to server down. Name of the ms i forget as it was quite a long time ago. 2-3months.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Private server have quite a low chance of hackers. First thing is i could get more active and get new friends able to understand more information around.. as wad old sae. unite shows power, i believe im able to bring up ppl to tell me the hackers.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Hmm Patroling for everyday? tats a must to me..

How would you handle a hacker?: Firstly, jail the character, after that uds the hacking, if its normal i will jail it for a few days. if its serious hacking. i will ban the ip of the user so that to protect our server.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: One way is to chill each down, break jokes to cool them down, change topic. If after a few warning but it continues actions to be taken.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: i would say sorry to tat person, and ask wads the actual problem he or she feel tat im bad. And try to change better.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Both? People join server of cus is wanted to find fun so do i, but if the server is nt organized and clean there isnt a nid to continue play? it piss people off.

Why should we choose you?: i have the ability in speech and tokings. i can persuade the arguement off or build up a gud relationship in fellow maplers

Why shouldn't we choose you?: hmmm i guess there arent any reason for u to nt choosing me xD

Extra info you feel is necessary:
Nth much,

princeyardo
Snail

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Decent app, good luck! Very Happy
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down