HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy's GM Application

5 posters

Go down

Should I be a GM!

Cindy's GM Application Vote_lcap71%Cindy's GM Application Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
Cindy's GM Application Vote_lcap29%Cindy's GM Application Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

Cindy's GM Application Empty Cindy's GM Application

Post by Cindy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 pm

In-Game Name: Cindy
Name: Cindy
Location/Time zone: California, PST
Describe yourself (Personality wise): I am an educated female that likes to be around friends. I am usually bored without anyone to talk to. I love most animals, and like to have fun and play with them: D.
And I am a person that lets people welcome to my house (As long as I know them). No you can’t come in hobo. D:
Email (If Any): poopydorks@gmail.com
MSN (If any): Don’t have one
How active are you in the game? In forums?: I am pretty active in HypnoticStory but school is coming up so I would probably not be on as much. I would be on less in the game because of school, but I would try being on as much as I can. Besides being on a little is better than not being on at all. In the forums I can try to check daily at least twice a day.
How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I have been with HypnoticStory ever since PinkMS came out.
What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I think I could contribute much more fun inside the game, I would also try to host events for the members of the game to have fun and to win some great prizes. I could try to keep banning hackers as much as I can, jail people who are fighting, and try to resolve their problems.
Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying for GM because I’ve never been one before, It looks like fun, and because I want this server to be hacker free.
Have you had any previous GM experience?: Sadly, no. But if I become a GM in the best Private server I would have experience wouldn’t I? Very Happy
What is your method for finding hackers?: I would make a character that is able to go to many places without dying, and if I would see a hacker. I would quickly go on my GM character and find them in hide as quickly as possible. To ban them. Or simply go to hide and ban any hackers I see.
How often should you hunt for hackers?: I would at least look for hackers about every hour or so to let the server keep running smoothly.
How would you handle a hacker?: I would ban them, depending who it would be.
If 2 people were fighting over a SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would put those 2 in a jail, ask them why they were fighting, and try to solve their problems.
If a player were to call you a “fail GM” how would you respond to that? Or how would you retaliate?: I would ask them why they would think I was a fail GM and if it makes sense I would take the insult and try to improve.
As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or keeping the server organized and clean?: I would choose having fun in the server, because some people just get bored of just training, and just killing, so people would like events to have fun in wouldn’t they? With having fun, I would try to keep the server as clean and organized as possible.
Why should we choose you?: I want to try being a GM at least once, and overall I want the players to have much fun as they can. ^-^
Why shouldn’t we choose you?: School is coming up, and I probably can’t be on as much, but I love this server , so I would try to be on as much as I can. Very Happy
Extra info you feel is necessary: I love you! :DD

Cindy
Golem

Back to top Go down

Cindy's GM Application Empty Re: Cindy's GM Application

Post by vanessa Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:27 pm

lol good job cindy.

good luck.
vanessa
vanessa
SuPA Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Mmkay Vanessa Very Happy

Cindy
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Im rootinf for u Cindyyy~! Very Happy Good Luck!
Marshy
Marshy
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Wee :DD

Cindy
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:53 pm