HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iKevin's Gm Application

2 posters

Go down

Would you like to see me become a GM?

iKevin's Gm Application Vote_lcap0%iKevin's Gm Application Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
iKevin's Gm Application Vote_lcap100%iKevin's Gm Application Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

iKevin's Gm Application Empty iKevin's Gm Application

Post by iKevin Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 pm

In-Game Name: iKevin

Name: Kevin Han

Location/Timezone: New York/-5 timezone

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm nice outgoing and fun and usually very hyper and happy =]

Email (If any):xtr3mehyperboy@yahoo.com

MSN (If any):

How active are you in game? in forums?: I'm on the game usually 6 days a week to everyday. now that i have a forum account i will b on everyday also.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: i would say for about a month. a little longer possibly.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I think i can contribute my beautiful face =], and also i would work hard to make sure the server runs smoothly and catch hackers and be a nice person to the server's community.

Why are you applying for GM?: I'm applying for GM because i think that i would b able to help out the other GMs and other players in the server as well. I like helping new players and when other people are happy.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: No but i am willing to learn.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I would hide and follow someone who is suspected of hacking or looks like he/she is hacking and find proof that he or she is hacking. i would also ask other players if they have seen this person hacking to make sure just in case.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: whenever it is necessary or when im bored.

How would you handle a hacker?: I give the person an opportunity to apologize and quit hacking and if they refuse or if i dont think that they are honest i would ban/jail them.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: i would wait to see if it settles down and if not i would tell them both to quit argueing nicely and if they continue i would question them to see what the situation was and depending on what happens jail the culprit or tell them to stop.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
i would tell that person that thats their opinion and that i dont care if he/she thinks i'm a fail gm. i would also tell them that if they have any advice, then to share it and if possible i would try to listen to his/her advice.
as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I think that they are both important but keeping the server organized and clean would b the first priority. if theres nothing going on then i would chat with friends and hunt for hackers but if theres a lot of problems i would do whatever i could to solve the issue.

Why should we choose you?: because u love me =]. i think that i am qualified for the position of GM and because i think i would b a good asset and helpful for the future if anything arises.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: well i think that you should choose me.

Last edited by iKevin on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add poll)

iKevin
Snail

Back to top Go down

iKevin's Gm Application Empty Re: iKevin's Gm Application

Post by DrummaNick Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Sorta short, but not that bad
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down