HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iL1nk's Gm Application

5 posters

Go down

Should i be Gm?

iL1nk's Gm Application Vote_lcap29%iL1nk's Gm Application Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
iL1nk's Gm Application Vote_lcap71%iL1nk's Gm Application Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

iL1nk's Gm Application Empty iL1nk's Gm Application

Post by iL1nk Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:41 am

In-Game Name: iL1nk

Name: Guilherme

Location/Timezone: Brazil ~ GMT -3

Describe yourself (personality wise): Just a good, Matture, gentifully, cool, smart and playfull people that Loves to help peoples and to listen Rock. lol!

Email (If any): Fatal.Man@hotmail.com or iL1nk.Gui@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): None

How active are you in game? in forums?: At Least 6 hours Each Day, in Saturdays 7-9 hours, in Sundays 7 Hours.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: i've been in Randall's Servers till PinkMs and i Re-started 3~2 weeks ago, but i know i can and i want to contribute to the server.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well, i can Give fun to peoples and at same time Keep server Clean of hackers, or i can just sit down in Fm to Help and answer peoples questions. And, i'm a little good in GFX Arts, so i can make new Site/Vote/Forum Banners.

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying because i want Contribute to the Server whit my GFX/Hunt Hackers Abilities, Host awesome Events, Catch most Hackers that i can and Help Peoples.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, i've been Gm in another servers but, i dont remmember name because it were like 7 months ago. I staied in that server for 4-5 Months. And, i can't give SS proofs because i deleted all my Old pics.. D:

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: First of All, i will use the command !cheaters and see who is probably hacking, so i will go into "Hide" Skill, warp to the user, Take a SS if he's hacking, then i will ban him/her and talk to Owner. Or, i would use Hide Skill and check Maps that Hackers often go. And if someones report to me, that a player is hacking, i will immediatly go check.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Everytime i Log on, when i'm doing nothing or bored, and before i log off.

How would you handle a hacker?: After i ban the Hacker, i would talk to Owner about it, and see if owner want to give him a second chance, and Create a Topic and post the SS of the player Hacking.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I will warp the 2 peoples to a private map and ask them why they are arguing and try to solve it whitout banning or jailing any of them.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Well, i would warp him/her to Gm Map, or any other map, and ask him why he thinks i fail, and ask a explanation, if his/her explanation does make sence, i would think about it, and try to don't do that again. If him/her does not have a explanation, i will ask him/her to do not tell that peoples fail whitout a reason.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Well, the two things are important, for me and for the Server. Keep the server Clean, and having fun at same time.

Why should we choose you?: I guess because I am intelligent, playful, loves to play, and because I am different from some others who only want to be GMs, to abuse the advantages that a GM has.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Only peoples who really know me can answer it.

Extra info you feel is necessary: None.

Last edited by iL1nk on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 am; edited 6 times in total
iL1nk
iL1nk
Balrog

Back to top Go down

iL1nk's Gm Application Empty Re: iL1nk's Gm Application

Post by iAmAmAziNg Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 am

good luck hope uget picked Razz
iAmAmAziNg
iAmAmAziNg
Balrog