HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JayJay's GM application

Go down

Should I Be A GM?

JayJay's GM application Vote_lcap30%JayJay's GM application Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
JayJay's GM application Vote_lcap70%JayJay's GM application Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
JayJay's GM application Vote_lcap0%JayJay's GM application Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

JayJay's GM application Empty JayJay's GM application

Post by JayJay Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:29 pm

In-Game Name:
JayJay

Name:
Maurice Huff, But everyone calls me JayJay or J.J.

Location/Timezone:
South bend, Indiana 46615 In America/ Eastern time.

Describe yourself (personality wise):
I'm nice but i can be mean if someone is being dumb/mean but 90% of the time I'm nice, i hate when people hack I'm ok if people do light arguing.

Email (If any):
JayJay199514@aol.com & kingjjhuff@att.net Thursday we are getting Comcast so i will have a new email

MSN (If any):
kingjjhuff@att.net

How active are you in game? in forums?:
I'm on all the time in the game when school starts I'll be on from 4pm to 10pm on weekdays and weekends I'll be on a lot, but its summer so I'm on all the time I just signed up for the forums but I'll be on a lot.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?:
It's not opened yet I've been with TonightStory Ever sense it got opend and i was with InFamousMs about 3weeks before it got hacked.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:
Ban hackers! stop spammers, stop arguing, and I'm going to start making videos for the server! (maybe i suck at making everything Sad from a simple picture to videos)

Why are you applying for GM?:
To make the server better, help out with everything, to ban hackers, and stop spammers, and stop arguing.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?:
I've been a gm before on ShadowMs it got shut down I was gm for about 1 year.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
Watch and see if anyone says hacker is around then I'll ask them where at, or if I'm walking around and i see a hacker. I also use !cheater I know sometimes its wrong but I'll use and and warp to the person and see if they are hacking or not.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:
All the time!

How would you handle a hacker?:
Tell him/her to stop and tell him its wrong, and if he keeps it up then I'll jail him/her, then I'll ban him/her on the 3rd strike i think hacking is soo dumb anyway.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:
Tell them to take it some where else and if they don't stop jail them for a little while so they can talk it out Smile because i see know reason to ban for arguing.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?:
I would say "I'm sorry you don't like me but I'm a gm and I'm doing the best I can and ingnor him/her.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
Keeping the server clean and making sure everyone else is having fun. then I'll have fun when there is time.

Why should we choose you?:
Because I'll help the server, make people happy, ban hackers, stop spammers, and stop arguing, that's what I did on my friends old server.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:
I'm bored sometimes but if I like something I'm not bored.

Extra info you feel is necessary:
I love all the gms because they are all nice and friendly, I love the server it is fun and a very well built server!!

JayJay
Snail

Back to top Go down