HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Should I be GM

uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application Vote_lcap17%uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application Vote_lcap83%uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 6

uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application Empty uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application

Post by ujustgtpwned Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:09 am

In-Game Name: uJuStGtPwNeD

Name: Trevor

Location/Timezone: California

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am nice, people like to be around me, and I ban hackers if they hack after I jail them.

Email (If any): mkrulezl@yahoo.com

MSN (If any): NONE

How active are you in game? in forums?: I am very active in game and I just found out there is a forum, so I'll be pretty active.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I have been with HypnoticStory for 1 day and have rebirthed twice.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I think I can help stop hackers and annoying people with smegas.

Why are you applying for GM?: I am applying to be GM because this is a great server and I would like to help protect it from hackers.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, I have had previous GM experience. I had my own server for about a year and everyone loved me.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? !hackers then jail them for 10 hours and if they hack again, BAN.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: About every 10 minutes

How would you handle a hacker?: I would handle a hacker by hunting for him then jailing him for 10 hours. If they hack again later, they WILL get banned!

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would ask them to stop and if they keep arguing, I will jail them for two hours.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would not care because they probably fail at life.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I like a mixture of both because people don't like a boring GM and people don't like a GM who doesn't do his job.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I will help the server and people don't think I'm boring.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: You shouldn't choose me because I've only been here one day.

ujustgtpwned
Snail

Back to top Go down

uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application Empty Re: uJuStGtPwNeD's GM Application

Post by iLadyDew Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:54 am

Dont even see u online.. u only play for 1day..
iLadyDew
iLadyDew
Golem

Back to top Go down

Post by ujustgtpwned Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 pm

my folder corrupted, i had to redownload now I have to leave so yeah ill be on later

ujustgtpwned
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Never saw you .... o.O
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content