HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMGitsKAE's GM application.

5 posters

Go down

ME = GM?

OMGitsKAE's GM application. Vote_lcap50%OMGitsKAE's GM application. Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
OMGitsKAE's GM application. Vote_lcap50%OMGitsKAE's GM application. Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

OMGitsKAE's GM application. Empty OMGitsKAE's GM application.

Post by kaetin Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:57 pm

In-Game Name: OMGitsKAE

Name: Kae Phan

Location/Timezone: California, US PST

Describe yourself (personality wise): Nice, talkative. I'm not good at describing myself.

Email (If any): niteak@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): n/a

How active are you in game? in forums?: On every night of the week and sometimes in the morning as well. I just started posting in the forums today since I heard about the hacker issue. I wanted to get more info on that.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: I would say almost a month.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: GM approachability. I made that up. Basically I find it hard for a new player to approach a GM for help. So instead of them asking. I'll offer my assistance.

Why are you applying for GM?: I wanted to try it out. This is the first server I believe I can distribute my help effectively.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Nope

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Honestly I don't know. I'll develop one.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Twice every half hour.

How would you handle a hacker?: Follow them with "hide" then SS when they hack. Then ban. If I wrongfully banned them. They should post it on the forum which I'll check daily. Before I play and before I sleep.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: It depends on the case. If they don't stop I'll do whatever is necessary and proper to do.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would have to agree with them. Since it'll be my first time. Then I'll make myself a better GM. Until I'm appreciated, but I won't forcefully do it.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: They both are important so why not just do both? A server can be kept fun and organized/clean at the same time.

Why should we choose you?: Honestly, I don't know why you'll choose me. Heck you might not even choose me at all. For what reason you choose me is up to you.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: If I had to pick one at least, I'll say because I'm inexperienced but what can I do? I'll be inexperienced until I get the chance of obtaining the experience.

Extra info you feel is necessary: At the moment I can't think of any but if you have any questions just ask me. I'm not hard to find. If I'm not on the game/forum, my AIM screen name is "AHHH BEEE AHHH".

Thanks for taking your time to review my application. I hope you choose me, but if not no hard feelings. I love this server too much to bring it any harm.

- Kae (IGN: OMGitsKAE )

Last edited by kaetin on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

kaetin
Golem

Back to top Go down

OMGitsKAE's GM application. Empty Re: OMGitsKAE's GM application.

Post by xMrPexon Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:06 am

Make a poll also .
xMrPexon
xMrPexon
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Loony's Lin! Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:14 am

Lol. So funny. ;3
Good Luck,
and make a poll so I can vote for you. Very Happy
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by PureIcy Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:03 am

GD LUck
i hope u can be a Gm
PureIcy
PureIcy
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Pretty good app. Good luck!! Very Happy
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down