HypnoticStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCoke's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Should I be a GM? Yes or no?

iCoke's GM Application Vote_lcap20%iCoke's GM Application Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
iCoke's GM Application Vote_lcap80%iCoke's GM Application Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

iCoke's GM Application Empty iCoke's GM Application

Post by iCoke Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 pm

In-Game Name: iCoke

Name: Kevin

Location/Timezone: GMT -7 Mountain Time

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am a nice guy who LOVES to help people, I always want to try new things because I'm very curious. If someone starts something with me I always finish it because I can make them think about their mistake. I don't like to be mean but if they piss me off then I will get mad, I don't get mad that easily. I LOVE TO HAVE FUN, and that's what life is about, having a great time, so enjoy i while you can.

Email (If any): PM me if you want it

MSN (If any): PM me if you want it

How active are you in game? in forums?: Umm I will be ingame from time to time because I have chinese school and english school and I have other things I need to do but I will be active.

How long have you been with HypnoticStory?: Just started

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can help solve problems

Why are you applying for GM?: Because I want everyone(including myself) to have a great time on the server

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes I have been a GM before on 2 servers(including mine). About 5 months experience.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I don't really have a method, I just track them down as soon as I can.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I don't understand this question

How would you handle a hacker?: I would jail them and ask them what they were thinking in TRYING to hack into this great server, if no good reason, bann

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Mute them both and help them solve their problem, or I would jail them until they learn their lesson.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would ask them why did they say that and ask them if they have every been a GM before and could you do a better job?

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Both, I like having fun while keeping this server clean so we can enjoy everything we possibly can.

Why should we choose you?: Because I'm smart and can act on response' fast.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: NO response
lol! lol! lol!

iCoke
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

iCoke's GM Application Empty Re: iCoke's GM Application

Post by Loony's Lin! Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:47 am

Omg, when I saw "iCoke" i totally thought you were my friend Jordan - he uses that IGN. Ahahaha.
Anyway, Good Luck, Kevin. ;3
Loony's Lin!
Loony's Lin!
Forum Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by DrummaNick Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 pm

I thought you were my friend Dan Razz, time to get on topic, very nice app! Good luck! Very Happy
DrummaNick
DrummaNick
Senior Forum Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down